Java Project: Gaming

A couple of days ago I was bored in one of my classes, so I drafted a map making program. Later that day I said down and wrote part of the code, mainly the foundation (Arrays). Over the next 2 days I worked in my spare time to fix errors and add new features. I wrote about 95% of the code from scratch, I did not know how to import images, so I had to copy a few lines of code.

This program draws a small 10 by 10 map with grass, trees, water, and a little player figure. It moves the player when you press the arrow keys. Also, it allows you to change the name of the player. It displays the current stats of the player and allows the user to save the data.

I am working on a battle system currently. If you would like to see the source code, you can find it at this link: Click Me!
Category: 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment